The 2016 Revolutions International Theatre Festival is BOOKED.
We appreciate your interest, and please stay tuned for information on applying to the 2017 Festival. Due to a very high number of inquiries, emails regarding the 2016 Festival will not be returned.
Apply for the 2016 Festival
Tricklock Company’s REVOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL THEATRE FESTIVAL is:
An international theatre festival featuring the most revolutionary theatre companies touring the world today. REVOLUTIONS exposes the residents of the Southwest U.S. to new forms and processes of creation, highly imaginative cultural art, and the unlimited possibilities for the future of theatre. Once you have filled out the application please email it, along with a link to your FULL video, to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Curator Juli Hendren. Curation begins in late spring and continues through early fall. E-mail negotiations do NOT secure your show. Your show is only secured in the festival once a contract has been signed.
- THE LOGISTICS:
• REVOLUTIONS is a festival. Shows must be able to load in and adapt to the festival’s limited time schedule.
• REVOLUTIONS’ shows receive 1 to 3 performances depending on the type of show.
• REVOLUTIONS uses several different theatres in Albuquerque, all of varying capabilities and size. All theatres have a repertory light plot, which the artists must work within.
• REVOLUTIONS is produced in part by the University of New Mexico and the artists must provide at least 1 workshop for students in their area of expertise.
• REVOLUTIONS provides housing, ground travel, and a company fee for all artists. We will also do our best to assist with air travel, visa costs, and food. The festival does its best to help artists financially, but complete financial coverage may not be possible. We are happy to help with letters of support for funding.
Download our application here: